Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How I Get My Unverified PayPal Money

by Cecile Cinco

It wasn't easy before I figured it out. But it's ok now since I found the solution.

The solution is Xoom. That was what I was actually waiting for before I could blog about it. Now you can see it at the left side panel.

Xoom is up to 50% cheaper than Western Union.

ONLINE & CONVENIENT – LOW FEES – GUARANTEED.Click here to send money Worldwide with Xoom. Send now.
Not only that. You can have it delivered as door-to-door, bank deposit or cash pickup!

Among the three options, I've experience the door-to-door and bank deposit and I say they are great!

The idea is you send yourself money through Xoom, payable by PayPal.

It can be tricky and confusing at the start so the name sending should be a bit different from the name being sent money to. If you're going to use the pick-up option or the door-to-door option, be very, very sure that the name you gave can be backed up by a valid ID.

It's more convenient if you add your bank account and there are several banks affiliated which you can choose from the dropdown list. That's what I do now.

So when I need the money and my PayPal has some, I just Xoom it and I check my ATM the next day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont have any form of bank account or credit card. Im only a student my only option is using Pickup method by Xoom in getting money from my unverified paypal. But they say something about $100 limit. What does it mean? per transaction?per month?